The Balluff BFS33M color sensor is in a league of its own. It not only can detect the difference in colors of targets, but with its virtually limitless sensitivity adjustments through its computer setup, slight differences in shades of color can be detected. One sensor can do the work of seven individual color sensors and do it far better. It is simple to setup and the sensor lets your controller know which color of seven is being presented.
• 3 output signals in different combinations create 7 different color detections
• White light LED assures the accurate detection of all colors
• Software setup is very easy and intuitive
• .33ms response time
• RS232 interface available
• Strong aluminum IP54 housing
BFS 33M Starting at $1300.00